Good business and good behavior go hand-in-hand. In the Wisdom-Based Business online course, marketing and supply-chain professor Hannah J. Stolze draws principles from the Bible’s wisdom literature to create a framework for business that is oriented toward excellence and sustainability. It helps students make the right decisions in business by presenting:
- Biblical Principles. Drawing upon the Bible’s wisdom literature, each topic addressed is undergirded by insights from Scripture.
- Evidence-Based Research. Recommendations are thoroughly grounded in the best and latest research in the field.
- Case Studies. Each unit demonstrates how the principles can be lived out in the real world, amid the inevitable challenges and competition all business confronts.
Christians working in the marketplace or training to do so will benefit from Wisdom-Based Business’ practical guidance on how to reflect Christian values in their corporate tasks and strategies. Far from being hindrances, those values can become keys to success.
By completing this course, you’ll gain:
- An introduction to the biblical principles found in Psalms and Proverbs for wisdom
- A deeper biblical grounding of successful business practices
- Practical applications of the orientations of wisdom for today’s business context
- Confidence in your growing knowledge through personalized review sessions, unit assessments, and award-winning memory building tools