The apostle Paul was a veteran church planter who laid a foundation like a wise and master builder, and we can learn much from his example. In the Church Plantology online course, veteran church planter Peyton Jones combines apostolic principles and biblical wisdom with church history and best missionary practices to prepare you to plant anytime, anywhere, among anyone.
Jones explains the latest research underlying effective planting while allowing for the art of innovation that most methodology ignores. Blending the art and science of planting into a robust guide, this course is essential for any church planter—whether you are planting in post-Christian Europe or urban American cities. Plantology principles provide planters with the foundation they need to survive beyond the initial first years and lead thriving churches that plant new churches to reach the world.
By completing this course, you’ll gain:
- Discovery of first-century church starting practices from Moses to Paul
- A thorough understanding of the various types of team leadership styles and how to leverage their drives, strengths, and burdens
- Insight into what the church looks like on mission, from discipleship and spiritual gifts to gathering together
- Practical advice on staying spiritually healthy as a planter, gaining funding and partnerships, and creating rapid multiplication from a seasoned veteran of global and local church planting
- Confidence in your growing knowledge through personalized review sessions, unit assessments, and award-winning memory building tools