What does a relationship with God look like and how do we obtain it? It is vital for both church leaders and disciples of God to grapple seriously with this question, for simple, easy answers no longer suffice. Lives well-lived, not just words eloquently spoken, must become our response. The quality of our relationship with God is what will influence the health, potency, and witness of the church in an increasingly complex and hostile world.
The Conformed to His Image course helps us build our lives on a fully biblical perspective. Exploring twelve approaches to Christian spirituality in depth, Dr. Ken Boa corrects our tendency to pick and compartmentalize. Pointing the way instead to an integrative, whole-life approach, Boa shows how each spiritual paradigm discussed is just one important facet in the gem of authentic and powerful New Testament living. The Conformed to His Image course is a defining series for anyone who desires to follow Christ more closely.
By completing this course, you’ll gain:
- A greater appreciation for the unique way God has made you and a greater desire to participate in God’s loving purposes for your life
- Awareness of a wider array of options for your spiritual journey through twelve beneficial facets
- Appreciation of the manifold legacy that has been bequeathed to us by those who have gone before and those across a broad theological spectrum
- Encouragement to explore practices and aspects of the Christian faith that you might have otherwise ignored
- Confidence in your growing knowledge through personalized review sessions, unit assessments, and award-winning memory building tools