Do work that matters.
Productivity isn't just about getting more things done. It's about getting the right things done – the things that count, make a difference, and move the world forward. In our current era of massive overload, this is harder than ever before. So how do you get more of the right things done without confusing mere activity for actual productivity?
The What's Best Next course, taught by author and productivity expert Matt Perman, offers a practical approach for improving productivity in all areas of life. It will help you better understand:
- Why good works are not just rare and special things like going to Africa, but anything you do in faith (even tying your shoes).
- How to create a mission statement for your life that actually works.
- How to delegate to people in a way that actually empowers them.
- How to overcome time killers like procrastination, interruptions, and multitasking by turning them around and making them work for you.
- How to process workflow efficiently and get your email inbox to zero every day.
- How your work and life can transform the world socially, economically, and spiritually, and connect to God's global purposes.
By anchoring your understanding of productivity in God's purposes and plan, the What's Best Next online course will give you a practical approach for increasing your effectiveness in everything you do.
By completing this course, you’ll gain:
- A deeper understanding of why a Christ-centered view on productivity is important
- Greater familiarity with various practices for getting the right things done
- Insight into the challenges and pitfalls of productivity in today’s world and how to overcome them
- Confidence in your growing knowledge through personalized review sessions and unit assessments